Arlington Mesa Industrial Park
For Sale or Lease Click Here to Find out more!
The Arlington Mesa Industrial Park is located in the middle of Oregon’s data center triangle, Northwest’s food manufacturing corridor and the Columbia River power and fiber grid. Facilities can be serviced with 250 MW of redundant power directly sourced from five generation facilities plus eight large wind farms. Parcels up to 230 acres are available at very competitive rates.
This offering represents a unique opportunity to acquire large development site(s) that can accommodate a variety of projects including data centers, large square footage distribution centers, manufacturing facilities and other large developments.
- Zoned Industrial, M1 and M2
- Airport Development Sites; up to 8 acres remaining
- Industrial Development Sites; up to 334 acres remaining
- Rare offering of large industrial development sites on entry way to the Columbia River Gorge.
- Unique City of Arlington zoning designation allows for a wide range of uses including data centers, distribution facilities, container, equipment storage, and many others.
- Available for build to suit, or lease for development
- Rail Service nearby: Union Pacific
- Located in enterprise zone
- Easy access to I-84 corridor, Columbia River corridor
- No Sales Tax
- Business Energy Tax Credit Program
- Strategic Investment Program
- Enterprise Zone
- Loan Fund & Angel Investment
- Workforce Training Funds
- Tax credit for Renewable Energy Manufacturing Facilities
- Local Site & Engineering Assistance
- Homestead Housing Rebate
An Oasis for Business, Industry & Water Lovers